Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; OVTI LULU
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; OmniVision (Nasdaq: OVTI), Lululemon (Nasdaq: LULU) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) volatility flat as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range into Q1 and outlook
- TiVo (TIVO) volatility low into Q1 on expectations of merger close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!