Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; OVTI LULU
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; OmniVision (Nasdaq: OVTI), Lululemon (Nasdaq: LULU) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Ramps to Session Highs
- Omnivision (OVTI) Holders Approve Merger with Hua Capital, CITIC Capital, GoldStone Investment
- OmniVision Launches Ultra-Compact, Cost-Effective Imaging Solutions for a Wide Range of Consumer Applications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!