Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; OVTI LULU
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; OmniVision (Nasdaq: OVTI), Lululemon (Nasdaq: LULU) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Omnivision Technologies (OVTI) Active; Apple (AAPL) Said to Buy Camera Tech Company LinX
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- UPDATE: Gogo (GOGO) Makes Late Move Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!