Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; NKE MAKO
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Nike (NYSE: NKE), MAKO Surgical (Nasdaq: MAKO) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Track & Field and NIKE (NKE) Expand Partnership
- Marijuana Stocks Buckle for Second Day After 'Surprise' Trading Suspension of Growlife (PHOT)
- UPDATE: StreetSweeper.org Negative on Cyberonics (CYBX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!