Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; GMCR SUN
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Market Wrap: Job Cuts Aplenty at Twitter; Intel Tops Q3 Expectations; Analysts Get Bearish on GoPro
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR), Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keurig and The Nature Conservancy Collaborate for Clean Water
- Zafgen (ZFGN) Continues Free Fall Into Close Amid Radio Silence
- IBM (IBM) Active, Shares Gain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!