Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; GMCR SUN
- Pfizer (PFE) Said to Have Approached Actavis (ACT) About Possible Takeover
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/23: (GLMD) (NXTD) (JRJC) Higher; (ALCS) (MTL) (ASNA) Lower
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR), Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 3D Systems (DDD) Gains On Reports of Huge Deal - Piper
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) Hits Session High; Nov. Calls Active
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!