Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; DELL JCP
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Stratasys (SSYS) Volatile Into the Close; Tilson Short and Highlights $299 Consumer 3D Printer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!