Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; DELL JCP
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (FSL) (AAPL) (YHOO) Higher; (NBG) (ETH) (PBR) Lower (more...)
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Exelixis (EXEL) Gains on Najarian Mention
- Options Pricing Suggest Volatile Apple (AAPL) Movement Post-Q1 Results
- Qvidian Achieves Another Successful Year with Record Customer Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!