Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; DELL JCP
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI), United Airlines (UAL) to Join S&P 500
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPENNEY CEO MARVIN ELLISON TO PRESENT AT GOLDMAN SACHS GLOBAL RETAILING CONFERENCE
- Fitch Raises J.C. Penney (JCP) IDRs to 'B-'; Outlook Stable
- Vix Opened Up 75%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!