Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; BKS GMCR
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Shares Hit Due to Material Weakness in Accounting
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS), Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Keurig 2.0 Brewing System Lineup Expands with the Addition of the New K200 Series
- Doral Financial (DRL) halted for news dissemination
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Hits Session Highs Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!