Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; BKS GMCR
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS), Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble Announces its Lineup of Great Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Barnes & Noble Founder & Chairman Leonard Riggio Announces Retirement
- Barnes & Noble Names Carrie Martin National Winner of the 2016 “My Favorite Teacher Contest” and “Teacher of the Year”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!