Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; BKS GMCR
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Stocks with implied volatility below IV index mean; Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS), Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Trades at Session Highs Amid Unconfirmed Rumors
- Trading Radar for 6/25: Nike (NKE), Micron (MU), Barnes & Nobls (BKS), Winnebago (WGO) Report
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; NOOK Sales Fell 40%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!