Stocks with call strike movement; WFM BIIB
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RT Options Scanner shows: Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) February 32 call option implied volatility increased 7% to 37, Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) January 350 call option implied volatility increased 4% to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Baker Hughes (BHI) volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!