Stocks with call strike movement; VXX
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RT Options Scanner shows: iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) December 46 call option implied volatility increased 2% to 89, iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) January 46 call option implied volatility decreased 4% to 87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) call put ratio 1 call to 1.22 puts into FOMC rate decision
- Hershey Foods (HSY) call active on 17 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!