Stocks with call strike movement; VXX
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RT Options Scanner shows: iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) December 46 call option implied volatility increased 2% to 89, iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) January 46 call option implied volatility decreased 4% to 87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!