Stocks with call strike movement; PBR C
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
RT Options Scanner shows Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) October 20 call volatility decreased 3%, Citigroup (NYSE: C) January 33 call option implied volatility decreased 1% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Citi (C) & Morgan Stanley (MS) to Hold
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/04: (PLUG) (GM) (LVS) High; (TC) (TRQ) Low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCiti, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!