Stocks with call strike movement; NFLX MOS
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RT Options Scanner shows: Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) January 110 call option implied volatility increased 4% to 40, The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS December 32 call option implied volatility increased 5% to 36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Baidu (BIDU) weekly volatility elevated at 130 as shares rally on Q3 results
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) 30-day volatility flat into Q3