Stocks with call strike movement; GG AVP
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
RT Options Scanner shows Goldcorp (NYSE: GG) June 35 call volatility increased 8%, Avon Products (NYSE: AVP) October 22 call option implied volatility decreased 5% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldcorp provides update on land claim settlement progress with Cerro Gordo Ejido
- Gold, Gold Miners Taken to Cleaners Ahead of Key Economic Data (NEM) (AUY) (GG) (
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: “All Quiet on the Western Front.”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!