Stocks with call strike movement; GDX FCX
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RT Options Scanner shows: Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSE: GDX) March 29 call option implied volatility increased 1% to 42, Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) December 13 call option implied volatility increased 1% to 50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, gdx
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!