Stocks with call strike movement; FIO UNG
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
RT Options Scanner shows Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) March call volatility decreased 5%, United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSE: UNG) March 20 call volatility decreased 5% according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Ends Third Round of QE as Planned; Sees 'Solid Job Gains' with Lower Unemployment
- U.S. Mint: Oct. Gold Coin Sales Highest Since January (GLD) (SLV)
- U.S. gasoline prices to fall below $3/gallon for first time since 2010 - Bloomberg (OIL) (USO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!