Stocks with call strike movement; EA GRPN
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
RT Options Scanner shows Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: EA) May 15 call volatility increased 8%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) July 11 call option implied volatility decreased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Ramps to Session Highs
- Trading Radar for 7/30: P&G (PG), ConocoPhillips (COP), LinkedIn (LNKD), Expedia (EXPE), Electronic Arts (EA), Nokia (NOK) Report
- Benchmark Raises Price Target on Electronic Arts (EA) to $80.99 Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!