Stocks with call strike movement; EA GRPN
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
RT Options Scanner shows Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: EA) May 15 call volatility increased 8%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) July 11 call option implied volatility decreased 3% according to iVolatilty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box, Inc. (BOX) has Makings of Next Zynga (ZNGA), Groupon (GRPN): Lots of Noise, Weakening Fundamentals - Global Equities
- Blue Calypso Files Motion to Lift Stay in Patent Infringement Cases and Appeal on Covered Business Method Review Decisions
- Highly Speculative Chatter Lifts FXCM (FXCM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!