Stocks with call strike movement; EA GRPN
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
RT Options Scanner shows Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: EA) May 15 call volatility increased 8%, Groupon (Nasdaq: GRPN) July 11 call option implied volatility decreased 3% according to iVolatilty.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Groupon’s Beauty Week Features Chance to Win Meet-and-Greet with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn at Project Runway Finale
- Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!