Stocks with call strike movement; CRM AMZN
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RT Options Scanner shows: salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) January 82.50 call option implied volatility decreased 8% to 30, Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) December 130 call option implied volatility increased 2% to 26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
- December volatility at 29 report and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!