Stocks with call price movement; EWZ C
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RT Options Scanner shows: iShares MSCI Brazil (NYSE: EWZ) March 38 call option implied volatility increased 2% to 33, Citigroup (NYSE: C) March 62.50 call option implied volatility increased 2% to 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 3.5 calls for 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- Lannett (LCI) puts active after Left's Citron Research report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!