Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: PCLN MAR MYL ACAD DEPO TRIP CVS DIS RL NVDA M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132 straddle priced for movement of 9.4% into Q4
- General Electric (GE) General Electric (GE) call put ratio 3.5 to 1 put into Q4
- Options with increasing volume: FTI JAZZ GIMO SQM AGEN NBIX JCP TGT CSX DIS