Stock with implied volatility below IV index mean; CMG SVU
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Stock with implied volatility below IV index mean; Chipotle (NYSE: CMG), SuperValu (NYSE: SVU) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy Apple (AAPL) Options Ahead of Catalysts - Goldman Sachs
- Supposed Norovirus Incident Will Have Minimal Impact on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) - BTIG
- IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Khang & Khang LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!