Stock with implied volatility below IV index mean; CMG SVU
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
Stock with implied volatility below IV index mean; Chipotle (NYSE: CMG), SuperValu (NYSE: SVU) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yelp (YELP) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Miller Tabak Upgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Buy
- Avon Products (AVP) on Watch Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!