Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) volatility expected to come in as shares rally on Q4
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Starbucks Coffee (NASDAQ: SBUX) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 112, November is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 35 as shares rally 1.2% in the premarket on Q4 results
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
- Hartford Financial (HIG) near term calls active on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!