Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) calls active
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Starbucks Coffee (NASDAQ: SBUX) August 57, 57.5 and 58 calls are active on total call volume of 29K contracts (7K puts). August weekly call option implied volatility is at 26, September and October is at 16; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 48.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Charter (CHTR) call put ratio 15 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!