St. Jude Medical (STJ) puts active for second day on Muddy Waters short
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) September 70 and 75 puts are active on total put volume of 12,300 puts (2,700 calls) a day after Muddy Waters short call. September put option implied volatility is at 39, October is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 12 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Volatility and Volume movement
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Muddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!