Spirit Airlines (SAVE) September 40 puts active into July sales and traffic results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) September 40 puts active on 667 contracts into the release of its July sales and traffic results on August 9. August put option implied volatility is at 41, September is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 73.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement