Southwestern Energy (SWN) November calls and December puts swept up
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) November 10 and 11 calls are active on total call volume of 4,800 contracts (8,100 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. November call option implied volatility is at 71, November is at 67; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 150.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) weekly volatility elevated, shares mixed in premarket on Q4 and outlook
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!