Southwestern Energy (SWN) November calls and December puts swept up
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) November 10 and 11 calls are active on total call volume of 4,800 contracts (8,100 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. November call option implied volatility is at 71, November is at 67; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 150.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook