Sodastream (SODA) March volatility low on wide share price movement
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Sodastream (Nasdaq: SODA) March put option implied volatility is at 63, July is at 72; compared to its 26-week average of 74 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing near term price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream International (SODA) Rumors Alive and Well
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!