Sodastream (SODA) March volatility low on wide share price movement
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Sodastream (Nasdaq: SODA) March put option implied volatility is at 63, July is at 72; compared to its 26-week average of 74 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing near term price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) Declines on Margin Fears
- Filing Shows 3D Systems (DDD) Insider Sold Shares
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!