SodaStream (SODA) calls active as share rally on analyst comments
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
SodaStream (Nasdaq: SODA) April 35 and May 40 call are active as shares have rallied 3% after William Blair identified several positive catalysts for the stock in note to investors today. April call option implied volatility is at 47, May is at 62 compared to its 26-week average of 75 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!