SodaStream (SODA) November weekly call volatility elevated at 173 on more calls than puts into Q3
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SodaStream (NASDAQ: SODA) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 173, November is at 90, December at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 80. Call put ratio is 3.3 calls to 1 put into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement