Skechers (SKX) volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) October option implied volatility is at 170, November is at 54; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 89 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 20. Call put ratio is 1 call to 5 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4