Signet Jewelers (SIG) September volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) September call option implied volatility is at 48, October is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 57 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- McDonalds (MCD) October volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!