Shutterfly (SFLY) puts active as shares pull back 11% on Amazon launches photo service
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) October 45 and 47.50 puts are active on total put volume of 3,300 contracts (355 calls) on after Amazon (AMZN) launches photo service 'Amazon Prints'. October put option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) volatility increases as shares trade near two-year low
- Stocks with call strike movement; GDX BABA
- Amazon (AMZN) near term implied volatility low as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!