Shutterfly (SFLY) puts active as shares pull back 11% on Amazon launches photo service
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) October 45 and 47.50 puts are active on total put volume of 3,300 contracts (355 calls) on after Amazon (AMZN) launches photo service 'Amazon Prints'. October put option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xilinx (XLNX) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- Volatility and Volume movement
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) volatility increases after takeover report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!