Shutterfly (SFLY) puts active as shares pull back 11% on Amazon launches photo service
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) October 45 and 47.50 puts are active on total put volume of 3,300 contracts (355 calls) on after Amazon (AMZN) launches photo service 'Amazon Prints'. October put option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!