Shutterfly (SFLY) puts active as shares pull back 11% on Amazon launches photo service
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) October 45 and 47.50 puts are active on total put volume of 3,300 contracts (355 calls) on after Amazon (AMZN) launches photo service 'Amazon Prints'. October put option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Shutterfly (SFLY) call put ratio 1 call to 6 puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!