Shutterfly (SFLY) puts active as shares pull back 11% on Amazon launches photo service
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) October 45 and 47.50 puts are active on total put volume of 3,300 contracts (355 calls) on after Amazon (AMZN) launches photo service 'Amazon Prints'. October put option implied volatility is at 40, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing put volume on December 2
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, amzn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!