Shutterfly (SFLY) call put ratio 1 call to 6 puts into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Shutterfly (NASDAQ: SFLY) November call option implied volatility of 41, December is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 54 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 31 into backing FY17 EPS view
- Options with increasing volume: DXCM BCEI DBC ARRS AZN SHN TUR AWK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!