Shaw Group (SHAW) volatility flat into CB&I paying $3B
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Shaw Group (NYSE: SHAW) will be acquired by CB&I (NYSE: CBI) for $46 per share in cash and stock. SHAW overall option implied volatility of 40 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Johnson Rice Downgrades Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!