Sequenom (SQNM) Volatility Elevated, Shares Near Lows of Session
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Sequenom, Inc. (Nasdaq: SQNM) volatility is up 17.5 percent to 70.7 percent on the session as shares near lows of the day. The stock is down about 4.9 percent on the session with lighter than average volume crossing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Herbalife (HLF) Says Icahn Not Selling Shares as Speculation Swirls
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!