Sears Holdings (NASDAQ: SHLD) calls active into trading halt on Craftsman interest report
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ: SHLD) October 11 and 11.5 calls are active on total call volume of 1,400 contracts (390 puts) on Craftsman said to get interest from Black & Decker, reports Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) short duration January calls active
- Rockwell Collins (ROK) call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Tesla (TSLA) calls active as shares near eight-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!