Sears Holdings (NASDAQ: SHLD) calls active into trading halt on Craftsman interest report
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ: SHLD) October 11 and 11.5 calls are active on total call volume of 1,400 contracts (390 puts) on Craftsman said to get interest from Black & Decker, reports Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: PTC COG CASY FFIV PPG AKS STM PPG CASY BLK LKQ
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!