Seagate (STX) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) October option implied volatility is at 87, November is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 63 into the expected release of Q1 results on October 19.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook