Seagate (STX) volatility flat into ValueAct Capital to buy 9.5M share stake
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 39, September is at 32, October is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 63; into ValueAct capital to buy 9.5M share stake.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesValueAct Capital, LLC, Jeffrey W. Ubben, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!