SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) volatility elevated into dividend suspended
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) is recently down 79c to $11.90 after it said it will suspend its 10c per share cash dividend after the October payment. October call option implied volatility is at 46, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!