SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) volatility elevated into dividend suspended
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) is recently down 79c to $11.90 after it said it will suspend its 10c per share cash dividend after the October payment. October call option implied volatility is at 46, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Goldman Sachs (GS) near term option implied volatility increases