SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) volatility elevated into dividend suspended
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) is recently down 79c to $11.90 after it said it will suspend its 10c per share cash dividend after the October payment. October call option implied volatility is at 46, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility increases after reports of AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!