SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) volatility elevated into dividend suspended
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) is recently down 79c to $11.90 after it said it will suspend its 10c per share cash dividend after the October payment. October call option implied volatility is at 46, November is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) January weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!