SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) puts active on chatter about an SEC investigation
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) September 13 and October 12 puts are active on total put volume of 4,200 contracts (101 calls) on talk of SEC investigation. September put option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 49.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!