SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) puts active on chatter about an SEC investigation
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) September 13 and October 12 puts are active on total put volume of 4,200 contracts (101 calls) on talk of SEC investigation. September put option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 49.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) volatility elevated into acquiring Stillwater Mining (SWC) for enterprise value of $2.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!