SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) puts active on chatter about an SEC investigation
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) September 13 and October 12 puts are active on total put volume of 4,200 contracts (101 calls) on talk of SEC investigation. September put option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 49.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- QLT, Inc. (QLTI) Files 25.6M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) volatility flat into U.S. FDA placed a clinical hold proposed phase III clinical program for VGX-3100.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!