Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) volatility elevated into disappointing guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) is recently down 16% in the premarket after the company announced weak guidance due to slowing consumer demand. BMO Capital lowered its price target to $40 from $42, Overall option implied volatility of 36 is above its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- New Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Extra Worldwide Exclusive Launch on Leading TV Shopping Network on Cyber Monday
- AeroGrow to Present at the LD Micro Conference on December 5, 2013
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!