Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) volatility pulls back on sharp rally on FDA approval
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) is recently up $2.05 to $50.99 in the premarket after saying it sees the U.S. annual cost of eteplirsen at $300,000, a day after rallying 73% on the FDA approval of eteplirsen. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 145, October is at 88; compared to its 52-week range of 79 to 399.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: CF AXP BMY MRK GE SLB IBM HLF SWKS