Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) volatility at five-week lows as shares rally into FDA decision on eteplirsen
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 191, September weekly is at 178, September is at 189, October is at 196, November is at 176; compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 399 into FDA decision regarding eteplirsen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement