Sarepta (SRPT) calls active after FDA approves eteplirsen
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) September and October 43 calls are active after a post to the website of the FDA indicated that the regulator granted approval for eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Sees Intra-Day Selling Pressure
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!