Sarepta (SRPT) calls active after FDA approves eteplirsen
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) September and October 43 calls are active after a post to the website of the FDA indicated that the regulator granted approval for eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: NUS ETW BMO CONN PFG DB TXMD TOL FLO
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)