Sarepta (SRPT) calls active after FDA approves eteplirsen
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) September and October 43 calls are active after a post to the website of the FDA indicated that the regulator granted approval for eteplirsen, the company's treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Untied Continental (UAL) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL JPM NFLX AMZN WFC FEYE FCX GS C RAD TSLA P GOOGL NVDA GME MS AIG
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!