Salesforce (CRM) weekly volatility elevated as shares pull back on reports of interest in Twitter (TWTR)
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) 9/23/16 call option implied volatility is at 58, October is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 80 following reports of an interest in Twitter (TWTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) January calls active
- Comerica (CMA) volatility flat as shares near record all time high into Q4 and outlook