SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT) volatility low as shares trend higher into holiday shopping season
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SPDR S&P Retail ETF (NYSE: XRT) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 11, December weekly is at 16, December is at 17, January is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 35.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!