SPDR S&P Oil and Gas Exploration and Production ETF (XOP) volatility low as WTI oil trades above $51
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Etf (NYSE: XOP) 30-day call option implied volatility of 32 compares to its 52-week range of 30 to 69 as WTI trades above $51.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly call option implied volatility at 109 into Q3