SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility at lower end of range
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY) is recently down $1.38 to $215.02 in the premarket. September call option implied volatility is at 12, October is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 10 to 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Volatility and Volume movement
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating