SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility at lower end of range
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY) is recently down $1.38 to $215.02 in the premarket. September call option implied volatility is at 12, October is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 10 to 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) volatility continues to move higher as shares trend lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!