SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) option implied volatility increase to two-month high
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY) down $1.58 to $211.74 in the premarket. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 15, October is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 10 to 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!