SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility pulls back on stable gold and Yellen speech
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) down 0.03%. Current call option implied volatility is at 16, compared to 16 from a month ago 17
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- Alere (ALR) 30-day implied volatility at 51 into Abbott (ABT) files complaint to terminate acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!