SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) October weekly volatility elevated at 22 as gold near three month low
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE: GLD) is recently up 50c to $121.47 in the premarket a day after gold declined for the 6th straight session. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 22, October is at 15, November is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!