SINA (SINA) volatility low; shares near low end of two-year range
- Wall Street wavers ahead of Fed meet, Apple earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
SINA (Nasdaq: SINA) August put option implied volatility is at 57, September is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 67 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sina Corp (SINA) volatility flat as shares near one-year high
- Apple (AAPL) July weekly volatility increases to 49 into Q3 and outlook
- Google (GOOG) July weekly volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!