SINA (SINA) volatility low; shares near low end of two-year range
- Wall Street opens higher ahead of Yellen speech
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
SINA (Nasdaq: SINA) August put option implied volatility is at 57, September is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 67 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Volatility indexes prices
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT) weekly volatility up into Yellen speech
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!