SINA (SINA) volatility low; shares near low end of two-year range
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
SINA (Nasdaq: SINA) August put option implied volatility is at 57, September is at 52; compared to its 26-week average of 67 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com Announces Appointment of Independent Director
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Higher as Government Orders 250K Hazmat Suits to Be Sent to Dallas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!