S&P Dep Receipts (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.66 puts into FOMC rate decision
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY) up 10c to 213.51. 30-day call option implied volatility of 15 compares to volatility of 10 from a month ago into FOMC rate decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into buying Reynolds American (RAI) for $49.4B
- GameStop (GME) January puts active after reporting holiday Same-Store Sales results.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!