S&P Dep Receipts (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.66 puts into FOMC rate decision
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY) up 10c to 213.51. 30-day call option implied volatility of 15 compares to volatility of 10 from a month ago into FOMC rate decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range